PLUG
I do realize that I never finished my 27 days of Thankful, nor am I caught up on my blog. Please know, I am perfect and all my imperfect lack of posts are all in your imagination (now if you believe that......). But I wanted to get a little plug in here for all my southern utah friends. My friend has started a new blog with fun info for those of us who live down here. It's called Dixie Moms and you can link to it by clicking here:
She is hoping to build it up to include a lot of information including local events, discounts, deals, happenings around town, etc. If you know of anything going on email her at dixiemoms@gmail.com. She would love to add the info. If you become a follower, you can help this website grow and become a wonderful tool for all of us!
1 comment:
Thanks. I feel like I have hit a dead end.
Post a Comment