Friday, May 4, 2012

Amazing Experience

I really would like to start blogging again, and I just have to share this with you.  My husband took  me on a date tonight and let me pick the movie. I picked one I new had special interest to me called October Baby.  It was an amazing movie.  Brian read the reviews and was hesitant to see it as it got poor reviews.  After seeing the movie we decided that the poor reviews were because the liberal critics found it too political.  I thought it was amazing.  This movie held special relevance to me because the girl is adopted and so am I.  I cried and cried because I could totally relate to a lot of what she was feeling.  I bawled for about fifteen minutes after the movie ended because parts of it were like telling my own story.  It's a powerful movie - not action packed but please take your kleenex because you will need them.

No comments: