Sunday, August 24, 2014

Journaling

Today in Sunday School I was teaching my twelve and thirteen year olds about the importance of journaling. It is not lost on me that I am terrible at journaling. This was meant to be a journal about our family and I have sorely neglected it for a couple of years now. I don't think it will be possible to go back and catch up, but I will try and keep up as best as I can.

Here's what's going on in our family right now. The kids started back to school two weeks ago. Emma is a Junior and Nathan is in the fifth grade ALP program (Accelerated Learning Program). Brian is currently unemployed and working to organize our home and find gainful employment. I am still an Assistant Manager at Verisk Health and still like my job. That's us in a nutshell. More to come.

No comments: