Okay, I haven't fallen of the face of the Earth (it just feels like it's hot enough that I have). We don't have internet access yet, so I haven't been able to post. We put our house on the market in June, sold it in 5 days and closed 3 weeks later. It has been a busy time. We moved to St. George on July 5th. We had great help. Thanks everyone! We are starting to get settled. We miss our friends and family but are loving our new life. I will post pictures and more when we get the internet.
2 comments:
Yay Teri is back! I miss ya! Did you start work yet? Whatcha been up to? How is everything? I quit JVH.. lots of stuff going on.. I need to email you!
Hey Teri - Kim Here
I have been thinking of you, and was surprised to find you in St. George. Call me sometime, my # is the same.
Post a Comment