My hat is off to all the truly amazing people in my life! I know I am going to forget someone, so please don't be offended, know that I do appreciate you. We have been working so hard to get our house ready to sell (we of course are doing things we have needed/wanted to do since we moved in and are now doing so that we can move out), and there is so much work to do, it's disgusting! I have such an amazing support system that Heavenly Father has blessed me with. First off, where would I be without my parents....they have watched, bathed, fed and loved my kids, and my Mom has helped me clean my house, and my Dad has helped me in the yard. My in-laws have also helped me watch the kids, repair clothes and be there for me at the drop of a hat. My amazing friend Lisa has spent entire days helping me dejunk and paint my house. My friend Wendy has not only kept my children to the point that she thought she had 2 extras, but spent one night into the wee hours helping me shovel out and dejunk my "craft" room (aka the black hole). Jenn, Elaine, April, Steve, Laura and Wendy came and packed up my kitchen and my china hutch and even did my dishes and my laundry. My Estrogen Connection friends including Jenny, Janet, Kimberly (& her kids), Kristin, Becky, and NJ (& her kids) spent a day helping me deep clean my house and improve upon my yard. The Elder's Quorum has helped me move furniture and appliances twice! Josh has mowed my lawn. Scott put up my long overdue ceiling fan (it was a present for Mother's Day 2 yrs ago). Cheryl, Tami, Kylie, Braxton, Bailey, Ben, Cami & Scot helped make some major cleaning up and beautifying of my yard happen! Alan has been a realtor, decorator, sounding board and friend extraordinaire! Wendy & Clark have been our truck lenders and garage door repairman.
Julie has come and taken all the stuff that I would have to haul away to the DI and saved me many a trip.
I thank Heavenly Father each and every day that I was blessed with such amazing people in my life! Without you all I don't know how I would survive.....let alone get ready to move. The house is supposed to go on the marked on Thursday, pray for us!
No comments:
Post a Comment