Okay, so it's only new to us. It's actually probably older than either one of us. It does however have a lot of space, and will significantly cut down on our financial obligations, which will provide us with great peace of mind in this financially volitile time. We are moving more into the heart of St. George,right between the high school and the old hospital. It will be within walking distance for me anytime I float to the old hospital....Hooray! It is a 2 level condo, and looks deceptively small from the outside. As you can see from the pictures, we all got into sprucing the place up before move in day (it was already fairly clean for being a rental). I will try and label the pictures as best I can (I still haven't figured that out very well). Hope you enjoy a glimpse at our new place!


Yes, they do clean the bathrooms!

Taken from a 5 year old view!

Emma likes to vacuum....she vacuumed pretty much the whole condo. (Thanks sweetie!)


Emma's new room and her closet with a new addition (isn't it cute? the room and the addition I mean)
No comments:
Post a Comment