Okay, so I know I’m not even caught up with this blog, but I have started another one. It is a craft blog with my sister. We want to be able to share our crafts with each other and be able to share the crafts of the people we know and love too! If you want to take a peek click here. There are a few things posted with more to come.
The other craziness is that my whole family has had influenza in the last 10 days. Emma started with it 2 weeks ago Wednesday and missed the next 4 days of school. I started symptoms on Friday and missed and entire week of work. Nathan started symptoms and missed an entire week of school. Brian started with it Thursday, and has missed 2 days of work. All of that and we were all on Tamiflu except Nathan (he was too little to get it unless he was hospitalized). Oh the fun in our lives.
I recently stumbled upon a great blog post on Southern Hospitality about tips for new bloggers. Here’s the link if you want to read it.
No comments:
Post a Comment