In the end of July, Brian’s high school class had their 20th reunion. I can’t believe we are getting that old (well, I’m not that old, just Brian is). It was actually a lot of fun. We got to go out with our friends Lisa and Tom (Tom graduated with Brian, and we met him (again) and his wife when we were first married and in a student ward). We have missed seeing these great friends since our move, so it was so fun to be able to go out. They held it at the Grand America Hotel, which is absolutely gorgeous! The food was good, and the company was better. They played a version of Bingo, and you had to put star stickers on your forehead for everything that you could say yes to (ex. I put a star on my forehead because I had delivered a baby). It was fun to see what people had done, like one girl who had a 19 year old, and who had served in the military, who had 6 kids etc. It was fun to meet some of Brian’s old friends, and to get to see some that I already knew.
Brian & I and our friends Lisa & Tom
Chad Gray one of Brian’s best friends growing up, he lives in Hawaii now.
Troy Mitchell (we actually just met him that night), Shane Cloward, Tom Petersen and Brian. These are the fellow graduates who shared our table (with their wives of course).
It was really a fun evening, and we were both really glad that we went.
No comments:
Post a Comment