Sunday, January 26, 2014

Heart That Overflows

I know it's not really kosher to blog while you we in Sacrament Meeting, but I have to get this out right now. My darling boy is shaking his head and smilingly reminding me that I'm not supposed to blog during Sacrament Meeting, so I'll make this as short as I can.

I don't keep a journal, I've never been very good at it, and lately I haven't been good at even blogging. Today though I need to get my thoughts out.  My heart is overflowing with gratitude today. I have so many things to be grateful for, I have been blessed beyond what I deserve. 

I have a husband who is working hard with me to make our marraige a happy and successful one. I have two beautiful children who are intelligent and make good choices. I have a sister who is my best friend and parents that love me. I have been given the opportunity to be touched by the youth in my ward as a Sunday School teacher twice now. I have also been blessed with the best friends a girl could ever ask for. What more do I need?

The only thing in my life that is lacking right now is faith. It is my own insufficiency and one I am working on daily. Please if you have a minute send a prayer up for me. Brian and I have made a goal to rerun to the Temple after many years absence. I want to grow my faith because I know it's the only way I will every truly be happy. 

P.S. I have changed my mind about going private for the time being, but if I decide to I will issue the invitation again. 



No comments: