Monday, January 4, 2010

I give up, I'm never going to get back to my 27 Days of Thankful, so I just wanted to finish with one last thing.

I am thankful for my testimony. I know that the true and everlasting gospel has been restored to the Earth. I know that we now, today, have a living prophet who communes with God. I know that our loving Heavenly Father developed a plan, called the Atonement, where we might return and live with him for Eternity. I know that I have a loving brother, Jesus Christ, who died for my sins so that I could participate in The Atonement and return. I am grateful for this testimony and the knowledge I have that guides my faith every day.

3 comments:

Amie and Jesse said...

we need some good settlers playing! its been to long since we have played, work is crazy right now an im trying to get tons of studying in before i go on my cruise and take the nclex but once that is all done we will have to come down and play!

Lesia said...

you are forgiven....lol

Amie and Jesse said...

Yes Teri I will email you some pictures of this dress i haven't started the other but i will send you the ones i have and you can post it. its way easy to make, i didnt use a pattern but i can tell you what to do.