Sunday, January 17, 2010

Resolutions

I don’t make New Years resolutions, I haven’t for years.  I have just decided that it’s not that I don’t have goals, it’s that I want to be working on them all the time.  I make new goals throughout the year, and thus, not usually any brand new ones at the first of the year.  I just resolve, so to speak, to try and work harder on the goals I have already been working on.

I working on said goals, one of them was to catch up on this blog.  While I was talking to my cute friend the other night (thanks Sunnie for the indirect advice), she said she doesn’t try and catch up.  I decided that that was a more manageable goal, to start here and now and not try to pile on things that aren’t going to be easily accomplished.  I will try and post some pictures and highlights of our holidays as I get a chance, but that’s it.  I guess that is kind of a resolution if you want to look at it that way, but I prefer to think of it as simplification.

No comments: