I thank my Heavenly Father on a regular (sometimes minute-by-minute) basis for the people he has put in my life. I have always been blessed to have truly wonderful friends. Case in point, my book club friends. I started a book club when I moved here because I love to read and I needed some friends. We struggled to get it going for a couple of years and I was about ready to give up...then it just clicked. Some months we are small in numbers and we have lost a few along the way but it is an amazing group of women. We laugh, cry, share, eat, talk, inspire and even occasionally read. I look forward to book club every month because it is a chance to be with some of the women that inspire me the most. I am so very fortunate to be able to call these amazing women friends. I love them pure and simple. They make me a better person just because they are who they are. Thank you girls for being the amazing people that you are!

No comments:
Post a Comment