Friday, May 16, 2008

About Me

It's late at night, and I can't sleep......I was reading my email and got one that I thought was fun. You were supposed to fill out things about yourself, normally I wouldn't have done it, but like I said I can't sleep from stress of trying to get ready to move. (I also called in sick to work for the next 2 days, I feel bad, but I need the weekend or I'm going to lose it). Anyway, so I filled it out and sent it to some friends, but I thought it would be fun to post here too (skip it if it's too much information for you). :) I am going to try and get the rest of my family to do it and post it here, so watch for some fun things about them too!

Four things about me, in no particular order that you may or may not have known.


Four jobs I have had:
1 - Nanny for our neighbors for 3 summers
2 - Endoscopy Tech
3 - Seasonal checker at Woolworth's in the Cottonwood Mall
4 - Registered Nurse in Labor & Deliver and Endoscopy

Four movies I would watch over and over:
1 - Footloose
2 - Dirty Dancing
3 - High School Musical
4 - Any Hallmark Movie (I am a sap afterall)

Four places I have lived:
1 - Cottowood Heights, UT
2 - Holladay, UT
3 - West Jordan, UT
4 - Moving to St. George, UT (if they don't put me in the loony bin first)

Four t.v. shows I watch:
I don't really watch anything, I got unaddicted during the writers strike, I used to watch:
1 - 24
2 - Lost
3 - Wildfire
4 - Brothers and Sisters

Four places I have been:
1 - British Columbia, Canada
2 - NYC
3 - Washington, DC
4 - Yellowstone National Park about 24 times

Four people who email me regularly:
1 - Micki
2 - Jan
3 - Gail
4 - My Estrogen Friends

Four of my favorite foods:
1 - Marble Slab Peanut Butter Ice Cream
2 - Pop Secret Homestyle microwave popcorn
3 - smooties
4 - Cheetos

Four places I would rather be right now:
1 - lost in a good book
2 - on vacation with my family
3 - shopping with my sister and my Mom
4 - snuggled with my family

Four friends I think will respond:
1 - Micki
2 - Deni
3 - Gail
4 - Hopefully some of my Estrogen friends

Four things I am looking forward to this year:
1 - being ready to move (note I didn't actually say moving, just ready to move)
2 - seeing the Twilight movie (hopefully with my sister)
3 - hopefully working less when we move
4 - less of me (hehehe, already 37 lbs less of me since November)

No comments: