Thursday, May 15, 2008

The Host


Okay, so I am a reading junkie. I will freely admit it. If anyone wants to see what I am reading, have read recently or want to read, you can check out my link on goodreads.com! I got the new Stephenie Meyer book, called The Host, for Mother's Day. I started it on Monday night and finished it on Wednesday night. That is along with packing to move, and working 9 hours on Tuesday and 13 yesterday. I guess you could say I'm addicted. I LOVED The Host, I totally got sucked in. I don't usually love science fiction, but I loved this book. Part of it is that I love Stephenie Meyer. She really knows how to make you feel like her beloved characters are your friends and family. I love to immerse myself in a book, to totally escape, and this book allowed me to do that. Thanks Stephenie for another good read!

2 comments:

Jan said...

Wow! I didn't know she had another book out.. I will have to try it! Thanks Teri!

Kim said...

I need to add you to my goodreads! I just send you an email....did you get it?