Not sure that's how to spell it, but melancholy is how i feel. I'm not sure why I should feel so down, because I am truly blessed, but I do. Brian left today for his new job in St. George.....he will be living in Cedar City with his brother and sister in law until we get the house sold. Pray for us that we get it on the market soon and that it sells fast. My children seem to be missing him already too, as they were on their very best behavior today (NOT!). I'm not quite sure how anyone manages to be a single parent without their family nearby.......I certainly couldn't do it. My parents and my in-laws are taking turns keeping my kids overnight on the nights before I have to work at Jordan Valley, so that I don't have to get them up at 5:00 a.m. to take them somewhere. My friend, Wendy, is also helping me by keeping them into the late evening so that I can still work. My hat is off to anyone who is a single parent full-time, I don't think I could do it.
A large thank you also goes out to my friend, Lisa, as tomorrow will be the third time in a week she has been over to help me out. She is a great dejunker, and I certainly need the help. Thanks Lis!
I just wanted to mention my darling friend, Janet, and her baby, Easton, who had surgery for pyloric stenosis. Janet, Scott and family my heart and prayers are with you! I'm pulling for ya!
No comments:
Post a Comment