Micki and I at her Mother in Law's house.
Thursday, November 12, 2009
27 Days of Thankful #13 - Phoenix
I am actually grateful that I got called off of work last night. It may not be the best thing for my paycheck, but it provided me the opportunity for a REALLY fast trip to Phoenix to have a craft day with my sister and her in-laws and friends. It was such a great time today. Nathan and I left St. George at 4:45 AM and arrived in Phoenix at 11:05 AM. We crafted all day. It was so good to see my sister. Nathan and I are spending the night tonight and headed back home tomorrow afternoon. See, it was a REALLY fast trip. It was so fun to get to spend time with my sister and craft. Today I am grateful that I got called off and was able to go to Phoenix.

Micki and I at her Mother in Law's house.
Micki and I at her Mother in Law's house.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment