Tuesday, November 17, 2009

More Halloween Highlights

I just had a few more Halloween pictures I wanted to share with you.

October 2009 203-1

Nathan and I at his school party (I’m the room mom, so I’m in charge of the parties)

October 2009 186 October 2009 199-1

This is Jose, he’s in Nathan’s class, and he just tugs at my heart strings. I think he is darling, and he has a lot of added challenges in life. He is nearly blind, he is small, and his family is primarily Spanish speaking among others. Miss Lynn is in Nathan’s class as a helper for Jose. They were the dragon and the princess.

October 2009 190

We didn’t have a lot of time for a party because it was a short day (we are only at school for 1 hour and 40 min), and we did the Halloween parade as well. Nathan’s teacher wanted to decorate cookies, so we did that and read Halloween stories. Everyone had a great time!

October 2009 220-1

Our jack-o-lanterns, aren’t they great!?! Two fabulous things, mine (the middle one) is terra cotta and reusable year after year, and Brian carved the others with the kids, thus no pumpkin messiness for the mom! Yeah!!!

No comments: