Saturday, October 18, 2008

Mr. Man


I would be remiss if I didn't let you know what an amazing son I have. Nathan is in that transition between preschool and school age and needs to know that he is an amazing kid.

Nathan is a very caring and tender boy. He loves to hug and kiss people, especially his Mommy (which I absolutely adore, because I can never get enough). He is completely devoted to his big sister (and vice versa, she STILL lets him play with her, which I find amazing). He is incredibly intelligent, he is starting to read, at 4 years old! He is on the go, a little bundle of energy (that I wish I could borrow just a little bit of). He doesn't usually let anyone or anything stop him if he sets his mind on something. He is a very determined young man. I love his sweet smile, which is on his face more often than anything else. He has the ability to be resiliant no matter the circumstance. He is also very persistant. I love you little man, and am so proud of you!

1 comment:

wjbrown said...

He is looking so big. What a cute picture