Saturday, October 18, 2008

My Princess


While I am posting, I want to post about my amazing daughter. She is getting to that akward preteen stage, and is starting to pull away from me, I HATE that she doesn't often realize how much she means to me. She is an amazing young lady, and I want to shout it from the rooftops!

Emma is sometimes very shy, but when she opens up to you, you have her whole heart. She is incredibly loyal and fanatically devoted. She has a very tender heart that is solid gold. She loves with every fiber of her being without reservation. She wants nothing more from anyone but to get a fraction of that love back. She is the most amazing big sister, what a tribute that her brother thinks she walks on water. She is also a budding designer, designing clothes for her Barbies (until recently out of toilet paper and paper towels, thus is her ingenuity). She is good at spelling and reading, and loves to create. She is a devoted and patient friend who often sacrifices what she wants to do for the things that others want. She is a talented viola player, picking it up quickly despite no previous training. I want Emma to know that I love her and admire the beautiful and amazing young woman that she is!

1 comment:

Alli grins said...

Holy moly, Teri! I still remember when Emma was born and I was your VT. What a beautiful girl she's grown into. Sounds like she's a sweet & smart girl too. Fun to remember!