(my Dad as seen from Emma's perspective :0)I realized as I was posting, that I posted a tribute to my Mom for Mother's Day, but because of the chaos in our life during the early summer, I didn't post one about my Dad for Father's Day, so I want to now (how's that for a run on sentence).
My Dad (or my Daddy as I still call him) is the best! He has always been such a great dad, here's why:
-He has the patience of Job
-He's funny (& tells great jokes)
-He has great faith
-He was ver patient with my teenagerness when I was a teen
-He's handsome
-He loves me no matter how bad I screw up
-He's fun to be with
-He loves my kids & has endless patience with them
-He keeps everything in working order
-He always follows through
-He is a great hugger
-He likes to do things with his family
-He is a good example
I love you Daddy! Thanks for still loving me despite my shortcomings!
No comments:
Post a Comment