Saturday, November 22, 2008
Even more exciting.....
As excited as I was to see Twilight, it was even more exciting to have a "date" with my husband. Since he started his new job in May, we have not had a date. It was starting to really take a toll on our relationship to not have any time by ourselves. We LOVE our kids, but we need time for just us too. We dropped our kids off today at Brian's brother's house around lunchtime today, and aren't picking them up until tommorow at dinner time. We started off our date by eating at a cute little place called Cafe Orleans which serves Cajun food, Brian served his mission in Louisiana and has a soft spot for the food, and I love it too. It was very good, and it was fun to talk to the owner with his souther accent. We then came home to watch the local rivalry football game (GO UTES!!!), I am blogging while Brian is watching (we are winning at halftime btw!). We are also waiting for dinner to come (we ordered Wingers from a local delivery service). We are also going to see Twilight at the late showing (Brian was actually the one who suggested it...who knew?). Then we will sleep in tommorrow, and Brian will get his Primary lesson ready (I know, procrastination). Then after church we will head up to pick up our kids and have dinner with Brian's brother's family. Who knows what else will happen in a house devoid of children....*giggle*giggle*wink*wink*. This has been great!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am glad you made time to finally date your husband. You deserve it.
Post a Comment