Monday, November 3, 2008

Pumpkin Carving


I am one mama who DETESTS pumpkin carving. It is something that the kids and the daddy like to do, and the mom likes to photograph. We didn't get our pumkins in time to carve them early in the week, and because of my work schedule and a communication problem, the pumpkin carving happened the night before Halloween, and I was at work. I was not really all that sad, but I did miss taking pictures of the actual carving. Here is a picture of the carved pumpkins, the typical jack-o-lantern is daddy's (very undaddy-like, he usually does something more complicated), the ghost is Nathan's (daddy probably ran out of time for his as he carved Nathan's too.....a child after my own heart, he wouldn't even dig the guts out), the vampiress (her own words) is Emma's. I will explain something, I can clean up blood, touch disgusting things at work without batting an eyelash, but PLEASE don't make me take the guts out of a pumpkin, it grosses me out!

No comments: