Saturday, November 22, 2008
Twilight......FINALLY!
In the wee hours of the morning (aka 12:01 a.m.) on Friday November 21st, four crazy girls went to a movie. What movie would be worth sacrificing such prescious hours of sleep over (although it was the middle of the day for us, as we all work night shifts)? Twilight of course. Those of us who are "Twihards" were there to drool over our favorite vampires and soon-to-be warewolves. *sigh* We had a great time! I thoroughly embarassed myself when someone jumped in one scene and I startled and grabbed 2 of my friends and kicked the seat in front of me. The people in front of me and behind me were snickering, and one of my friends (thanks Neicia!) was laughing so hard she had tears running down her cheeks. I know, I AM hopeless, but it was still fun! It was also fun to see the author of the books, Stephenie Meyer, have a cameo. For those of you who haven't read the book and are wondering if you will like the movie, I will let you know what Brian thinks, as I am dragging him to it. This is me all dolled up for the premiere. (note: I do NOT like including picutres of myself on this blog....mostly because I don't like having my picture taken, however, I thought it would be fun in this instance)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am so jealous! And you look GOOD!!!
Love the picture! I feel like I have now 'seen' you....it has been too long! I also went to the movie, but not on opening night....liked it, the ending was good, but there were a few corny parts...I'm just sayin'
Post a Comment