Saturday, November 22, 2008

Thanksgiving visitors

Overall it has been an awesome few days! My parents stopped at our house yesterday (Friday November 21st)and spent the night as a weigh station between their home and my sisters. They will spend until Wednesday morning at my sisters, then they will caravan up with my sister and her kids (her husband has to stay home and work)back to my home for Thanksgiving! I am so excited! My sister hasn't ever seen our home and I haven't seen her except breifly for lunch on her way through in July, since last year. I can hardly wait! They will both be staying until the begginning of next week. I will try & get a picture of us together so I can post and everyone can see how much we look alike! Yeah! I can hardly wait!

2 comments:

Amy said...

I need to come see you maybe tomorrow. just a quick stop :)

Baker Family said...

Have fun with your family! I keep forgetting you have a twin. So cool! What ever happened to the book club? Hmmmm..... :)