Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Thanksgiving Weekend

In this post I'll just highlight our Thanksgiving weekend, then I will go into more detail in subsequent posts.

My parents and sister (and her kids) arrived about 4:00 p.m. on Wednesday afternoon. Yeah! They finally got here......I think I was driving my sister a little crazy calling her every few minutes for the last hour or so of the drive to see how close they were. Sorry Mick!

Thursday, I think we cooked ALL day. It was my first Thanksgiving dinner at my house. It was fun! We ate until we were about ready to explode.

Friday......we went shopping. I know....we're crazy!

Saturday we went hiking in Snow Canyon with the fam.

Sunday was Jeremy's birthday. We went to church and celebrated.

Monday morning my parents left (I miss them already), and Micki and I shopped some more and played with our kids.

Today, Micki and her kids left. I miss them all already too!

No comments: