I am so proud of Emma. She has been working so hard this year to get good grades. She got a 4.0 first quarter which put her on the high honor roll. She got a 3.9 second quarter which kept her on the honor roll. At midterms (now) she is currently getting 3 A’s and 2 B’s. We went to parent teacher conferences today, and her teachers just raved about her. Her science teacher bascially said “why are you here?” not because she didn’t think I should be there to support my daughter, but because there is not really anything she needs to work on except maybe participating more. I love this girl! She has been working so hard and it shows!
1 comment:
Well I am just wondering WHY did you have to move? I could have used her to set a better example for Kayla who is only in school, I think, to socialize...lol
Post a Comment