Wednesday, December 3, 2008

8 Things Tag

My friend Jan tagged me on her blog for an 8 things tag, so here goes (I'm not really sure I can come up with that many things, but I'll give it a shot).

8 T.V. Shows I Can't Miss:
1-there aren't any, I wish I could throw my t.v. away. I do love a good Hallmark movie though....lol....pathetic I know
2-Anything on Noggin or Sprout for Nathan when I need to nap before work
That's about it

8 Favorite Restaurants:
1-Chili's
2-Wingers
3-Cheescake Factory
4-Olive Garden
5-Golden Spoon Frozen Yogurt
6-Just about any small Mom & Pop joint
7-IHOP
8-Starbuck's (I LOVE their blended Strawberry Lemonade...but don't drink coffee, strange I know)

8 Thinks That Happpened Yesterday:
1-My sister left for home :(
2-I talked to my Mom
3-I finished reading a book
4-I went on a breif Christmas shopping date with my hubby
5-I blogged a lot
6-I caught up on some of my friends blogs
7-I started getting sick
8-I cooked dinner

8 Things I'm looking forward to:
1-Getting better
2-Christmas!!!!!!!!
3-Giving my kids their Christmas presents
4-Celebrating Christ's birth
5-A nap in a few minutes
6-Going home after Christmas
7-Being done with orientation at work
8-Did I mention feeling better?

8 Things on my Wish List:
1-A home of my own that we design
2-A new truck for Brian
3-A maid
4-To be at peace with myself
5-Money in savings
6-A more stable economy
7-To be skinny
8-A stronger testimony of Jesus Christ

8 People I Tag:
1-Micki
2-Wendy B.
3-Jenn S.
4-Sunnie
5-Chantel
6-Amy H.
7-Kim C.
8-Kim G.

Enjoy ladies! Jan....thanks for the tag, I've never done one before, it was kindda fun!

1 comment:

sunnie said...

Sorry, I did this tag a while ago.