Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Monday Melancholy


My parents got up early and packed their car and left this morning. It was very sad....I still haven't gotten used to living away from them. I miss them a lot. They are so good to me. My mom and sister and I laughed a lot this weekend. How fortunate I am to have such good parents. I will miss them, but we are going up home after Christmas, so I will get to see them again soon. What an adventure it has been to have so many people staying in my house. But it has been fun, and nice to have everyone except Ryan here (we missed you Ry!).

1 comment:

Crapo Six said...

Your parents have not changed!!! They look just like I remember. How fun to have all of you together. Now, I need to get together with you:) Sounds like great fun. Love, Kim