Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Black Friday

As is the tradition with my sister, mom and I, we go shopping in the wee hours of the Friday after Thanksgiving (not usually together as we were lucky enough to be able to do this year). We got up at 3:00 a.m. (I know, what possessed us) and hit JCPenny's by 4:00 a.m., Walmart by 4:45 a.m., Target by 6:45 a.m. and were home again by 8:00 a.m. We pretty much got the things we went after. It is insane! None of us had ever been to Walmart on Black Friday before, but where we are living now, there isn't much other choice. I don't know how many more years I will keep shopping on Black Friday, but it is an adventure!

When we got home, Micki drug me kicking and screaming to water aerobics at the gym, but I was glad I went.

No comments: