Monday, December 22, 2008

Not Me Monday

I haven't written a Not Me Monday post in a long time, but it has been a banner week for me.....so I need to this week. If any of you don't know what a Not Me Monday post is.....I will link you to McMama's post, so that you can find out about it, and read the rules. It's fun, free and easy therapy, so come along for the ride....

This week I most certainly did not come out of my bedroom after a nap to find my 4 year old watching t.v. and eating Cheerios out of his shoe....because I would never nap while my 4 year old watched himself.....and we do have bowls in our house he could eat his Cheerios out of.

In shopping this week, I would never go to the dollar store three times in one day. Never!

Being a product of the 1980's and 90's I abhor that period in fashion, and I would never peg and roll the legs of my currently in fashion jeans, because they were bugging me when I cleaned.

I didn't go to the dentist this week to have a cavity filled, and I certainly didn't discuss with the staff 2 times that Nathan did indeed have an appointment to have sealants the next day at 10:00....only to get a phone call at 10:10 that morning wondering why we weren't at the dentist. I would never forget a dentist appointment for my 4 year old, after discussing it multiple times the day before.

I also did prepay with cash at the gas station (which I honestly don't usually do, I use my debit), and then not realize the pump wouldn't automatically shut off when the tank was full, because I had given them more money than it takes to fill my tank. I wouldn't then hear gas running on the ground and wonder who's it was only to look down to my shoes getting covered in gasoline running from my tank. I would never let that happen!

Now, that I have told you what I would never do.......why don't you try it? Just click the button below and it will take you where you need to go.

No comments: